My AMF Skyrider doing wat's hip wit black now PINK!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are you ever finished with a bike? You've seen this one before made better or worse with OG chainguard, updated stem & bar.
RRBBB004.jpg

I here PINK is the new BLACK :)

dang dawg that is off the chezzy. just kidding cool bike and dare to be different !!

i always love a good roadmaster bike, and your works with the pink and black very well. i have a skyrider too (could be a pacemaker or discovery, but doubt it), but mine has the older style directional chainring and is more than likly a 59'. your has the sweet star ring, used from 61/62 till about 65 or 66. sweet.

Thanks for comments, goals for the paint was to have a 1950ish color choice of black & rose. Star crank came off a 24" girls Schwinn, chainguard is stock for this 1970ish frame. Nice Schwinn bar & stem combo with bar flipped. I have a 3spd. model with this frame called a Courier 3 in the works, I like this frame it sort of reminds me of a 1930s frame with the straight frt. downtube yet it's a cantilever atop. :wink:

Back