muscle bike info

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
This is at an estate sale about 2 hours away from me, wondering if it's worth going check out. Muscle bikes aren't my area of expertise, not really an expert on anything really.

1.jpg

Yes go now! That is the Top Fueler Drag Fork accessory, a HUGE deal for muscle bike guys! Go get it! More than worth the trip!

It starts Friday morning, but they don't give the address until after 9 a.m. on Thursday, lol. I'll try to make it, don't go off of call until 7 a.m. this week.

Better do more then try. The last 2 sets sold for over 1000 dollars each. Call in sick......sick your gonna miss a deal

As an estate sale junkie, I'm glad that sale is not near me. Because I'd be having an anxiety attack worrying about trying to get there 1st!!

It is rare that I get challenged for bike stuff by the estate sale "regulars" even here in the ultra competitive (for everything) Bay Area. As Muttley said, 99% of the people will not have a clue so bring cash and tools. Good luck!

Did you score?

He shoots, he scores! Got home a little while ago and got it unloaded for pics. Got there an hour early, was 3rd in line at the front door. While walking up to the house, I saw a glimpse of it by a little outbuilding in the back yard. Finally opened the front door at 9:00, I made a bee line through that house looking for the back door. Saw an older woman in the living room and asked her "Where's the back door?!!!" When I hit the back door, i pretty much sprinted to the bike and claimed it. Looked around, I was the only patron in the whole backyard, lol, except my wife who was way behind.

IMG_2185.JPG
IMG_2186.JPG
IMG_2187.JPG
IMG_2188.JPG
IMG_2189.JPG
IMG_2190.JPG
IMG_2191.JPG
IMG_2192.JPG
IMG_2193.JPG
IMG_2194.JPG

Favorite pic of all, haha!

Every time someone says they get a good deal, they never say how much they paid. Maybe a little tacky, but I don't care, I never get this lucky.
IMG_2195.JPG

Latest posts

Back