Mr.bones

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My first build (well bike that is ) a 1981 murray cruiser
2953445376_2d8287692f_b.jpg

2953445838_8059a9d326.jpg

Thanks i put an l.e.d. in it only to realize it was pointed at the heavens.....some how i missed that during the mock up

dude thats a rad lookin bike! the brown seat and grips kinda throw it off a little though. but still a sweet ride!

Easy E

Thanks the seat is lookin for a replacement not that pleather isn't way cool ....funny my brother said the same thing about the brown

BOOO!!! freakin kansas boys! lol just playin. you should could to the peddlers swap meet this weekend on sunday. look for it in the events thread!

Easy E

Very nice!

Plan on being at peddlers sunday.....u think kansas is bad u notice i didn't mention witch burb... ;)

lol kansas aint all that bad. except for them dang jayhawks...... :roll: :lol: just please tell me you dont live in the Dotte. make sure you introduce yourself sunday, ill be the one with the mohawk.

Easy E

SWEET! Nice work. Those Carlisl Lightning Darts are beautiful... Are they cleaned originals or repros? Most all of them are pretty yellow...

hey mikek i did paint the skeleton on the fender...hey unchained those are the tires that were on the bike when i bought it they are a little dry wrotted and a little yellow put i could not get rid of them too cool lookin...thanks for all the comments !

Back