Motorized Firestone Rat

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hope this works! Here is my mid 60's Firestone 500 II rat bike...with a 80cc engine mocked up...what do you think? Should I??? Have some new white walls and thinking of painting the rims red. The front fender is MIA...but a new rusty one is on the way :D

newbikes006.jpg

cool ride. these motors perform quite well, i have installed many of them. say, you wouldn't have the tank from this bike would you? i would be interested in it for my firestone. let me know and good luck on the project! :D

Wish I did my friend...but it was gone when I go the bike. It was actually attached to a matching contraption that made it into a exercise bike...with wooden rollers and black frame. Think this little engine will pull my fat butt? Im 6ft 245 lbs..not a little guy LOL

Dude the motor looks good on it the only thing I would change is the muffler get one of the nice long pipes for it give it more of a motorcycle look but otherwise cool ride.

dirtroadcreations said:
Wish I did my friend...but it was gone when I go the bike. It was actually attached to a matching contraption that made it into a exercise bike...with wooden rollers and black frame. Think this little engine will pull my fat butt? Im 6ft 245 lbs..not a little guy LOL

my budy is pushing 250 and rides mine all the time. he pedals alittle more to get it started(first 5-10 seconds) but that 80cc motor has no trouble hauling him around. mines on 24" wheels. with 26" wheels it will only get better.
IMG_0871.jpg

dude how come you never showed us anymore of your boardtrack build? it looks great!

Latest posts

Back