Monark Minitracker

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I picked up a 24" Mpnark awhile back and well 24" bikes can be hard to build ... lack of nice wheels and tires/ unusable for anybody of height
P4190013.jpg

I saved the apes and seat for another project and parked it in a flower bed and today after roaming the forum I got thinking about alot of bikes lately using narrow tires and it got my ADD brain going and well here is the Monark
26x1 3/8 non schwinn coasterbrake wheelset a kiddie springer and some flipped bars and old light
now I just need to find a lucky cool kid to give it to :)
P4300014.jpg

WOW! HUGE difference! That frame looks like its been chopped and channeled. Much, much better!

define "kid"... :D

that is the sickist bike i have seen in along time. i am a kid, ship it to me. i would of never of thought about doing something like that. awsome, nice job.

Outlaw :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

That looks Wicked! Gonna have to see if my 50's 24" Rollfast will take that setup! Thanks for the great idea! :wink:
L8 EM

WoW!!! Thats a slick looking ride Hooch. Great idea on the 26" wheels. Some kid is going to be lucky. Thanks!!!

Hooch said:
I still might put a shimano 3speed wheel on it if I can setup a solid brake
I dont want the lucky kid to get hurt :)
lucky=local lol

What if I pay shipping :)
looks awesome

lol thanks and the light is a Delta sensor not sure of the model but it has red and green jewels on it and its way beat lol I would be afraid to take it apart fr fear it wouldnt go back together,

WOW! The 26 x 1 3/8's fit??? Did you have to do anything to the fork?? Does the tire clear the crown enough to ride???

way to funny dude. i'll pay the shipping, i am a very good kid.lol

Outlaw :mrgreen:

Looks like the Hawthorne may get a new pair of shoes, great Idea Hooch, you remind me of a friend I used to hang out with when I did freestyle skateboarding he did bikes and always got sponsored just for the fact if he could freestyle your bike and it didn't break it was a great selling point he probably weighed 250 at 17 years old, now I wish I knew what he did with all those bmx bikes.

Latest posts

Back