Monark Board Track Racer

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking awesome already Eric...can't wait to see it finish :D - Owen

Thanks for the encouragement, guys. I'll have the frame and forks ready for paint by the end of the day. I have the color narrowed down to a couple of options.

Houndog said:
I like it just like that!!!!!
Sorry, Houndog, I just painted it. I'm diggin' the color!! It's single stage acrylic enamel with a hardener. As soon as it goes off, I'm going to start assembling it. Stay tuned for more pics.

Monark%20Frame%20painted.jpg

Love it :wink: ,saw the preview of the frame on FB Eric. Looks Awesome with the Wheels and Tires on. :D -Owen

pickle said:
whoa!! that color with the red wheels and white tires looks killer. :shock: what's the color?

Yeah, I was a little unsure when I picked the color and paid :shock: $103 for a pint (what's happened to the price of acrylic enamel auto paint, anyway?), but I'm happy with the results. Thanks everyone for the complements! I'll have to look at the can. It's a PPG color that I picked from the generic color chips. Everyone seems to like the color combo, except my dad. He asked, "What's the color? Baby poop yellow? Nice. :lol:

Latest posts

Back