Mod To Rocker

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Workin on clearing out the garage to get workspace back. I tried a 26 by 1 3/8 wheel on the front with a 24 by 1.75 on the back. Didnt care for the way it sat so Im saving up for a set of 24 inch 80 spoke wheels right now.

I didnt like the 26 inch front with 24 inch rear. Motorcycles look good like that but my bike did not. I then bought a pair of matching 24 inch cruiser wheels to make them even and now I dont care for that look either. Only 24 by 1.75 tires fit in both the frame and fork but they are so much smaller than what I envisioned it would look like. Not sure where to go with it right now. I bought the wheels used and cant return them. 26 inch with really skinny tires might work but I might as well keep the stock wheels on it then. This is about the most unusual frame I have, everything is skiiny tired here.

Ideas anyone, Im kinda stuck here with this one.

The Freaky Bunnies are getting hungry for an update!!!!!!

bunnyteeth.jpg

I apologize to the Angry Bunnies, work has just consumed my life and I havent had much time for bikes. Im still not sure which way to go with this one since my initial idea wont work. I then bought a set of 24 inch 144 spoke wheels to try and dont care much for that look either. With my work like it is, chances are Im not going to be finishing this bike any time soon. So with that, I leave you with a picture of my other bike. It's a 1983 Honda CB750 on an Amen Savior frame, girder front end, Z bars and well check it out. Good luck to everyone in the build off, sorry, Im dropping out.
KGrHqFncE-ukK6oBP5PKov7Q60_3.jpg

Man, sorry to see you go man!!!!!

But, I can see that you are riding away in style!
That is one wicked bike!!!

Those are some scary looking bunnies by the way. work is going to be slow this week, I will see what I can come up with from the junk in my garage, don't expect anything too fancy here, I'll do what I can

You saw my one day builds right?!? Nothing fancy about Rattin'!! It's what you can do and will do so...GTB if not hand me a Samich :mrgreen: Peace

Today I pieced together a Sports to sell and came across some interesting parts. I should be able to get some kind of ratty bike together in time

Latest posts

Back