Mod-rodded Huffy

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys,

This is my daily ride. It's an old Huffy cruiser, I think they called it a cappuccino or something. Anyway, I satin blacked the frame and added white walls. Unfortunately, due to our very hilly neighborhood, I need to run lots of gears, which i think spoils it, but anyway.

Check out my other project in the builds forum.
P3210002.jpg

P3210001.jpg

deorman said:
Gears are cool, What's it look like without the guard? Or is it integral?

No it's not integral, but I can't remember why I left it on. Maybe because the chain was dirtying my work pants, not sure.

After building my 'sleeper', I'm getting so many ideas for this bike - haha. It may just become very ratty once I've finished the other one.

cool huffy! i live in a moderatly hilley area myself and ride to work everyday, so i understand about the gears. i threw 10 speed drivetrain onto my 86 murray monterey with some rims from a huffy mountain bike to run my freewheel. like my single speed cruisers better, bu twhen i have a long distance to cover or i am super sore, i love having the gears. low enough to climb up any paved hill and high enough to keep up with traffic. :mrgreen:

Back