Miyata 100

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It just so happened I was looking for a tall road bike and Tlaing1 was looking for a Black BFK.. SWAP! Araya rims, Suntour components. I just needed to adjust the gears and true the back rim alil. My daily beater.

DSCF2666.jpg

I had the extra brake levers removed, added hoods, some cork gel tape and chrome bar caps.

DSCF2674.jpg

I think with some elbow grease it will clean up nicely

DSCF2669.jpg

Yes the computer works!
DSCF2673.jpg

very nice bike!

Thanks Tartosuc and yea Tlaing1 I know what you mean but Imma ride that sucka! lol

roadmaster said:
im a cruiser guy, but how i do like the lines of a tall roadbike. nice daily rider. :D

Im a cruiser guy also.. but I needed a change for now..

FaceOFFbikes said:
roadmaster said:
im a cruiser guy, but how i do like the lines of a tall roadbike. nice daily rider. :D

i hear ya there, but i need to get a longer seat post for my softtail mountain bike ( only a next power x ) before i can think of riding it, and this is the time i would be riding a mountain bike. again. unfortunatly, my last visit to the LBS was for a new seat post for my new cruiser i will soon have on the road. i guess i'll just go next time.

roadmaster said:
FaceOFFbikes said:
roadmaster said:

i hear ya there, but i need to get a longer seat post for my softtail mountain bike ( only a next power x ) before i can think of riding it, and this is the time i would be riding a mountain bike. again. unfortunatly, my last visit to the LBS was for a new seat post for my new cruiser i will soon have on the road. i guess i'll just go next time.

I have a Gary Fisher Mt. bike and it just feels to heavy and clunky for daily use.. -shrugs-

Latest posts

Back