meantime build. "the swinger" 6/28 rideable!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i started this build in the meantime while i've been waiting for the chopper parts to get here. its an early 70s jc penny Foremost Swinger girls frame. another $15 CL score!!! gotta love those ones. so here is the inspiration
005-4.jpg

i did this pin for a local bowling alley art show. it shall be the inspiration for this new build. stay tuned for more updates! oh and heres the before pic of it.
003-3.jpg

004-5.jpg

006-3.jpg

Re: meantime build. "the swinger"

ouch !that teardown looked like it hurt but i like your direction soo far, can hardly wait to see more ! :shock:

ask and ye shall recieve!! haha
001-5.jpg

this build is goin pretty quick. gotta get the front end tackled this weekend. then the rest is just details...

you need to cut that pin in half, pad the one side and use it as a sissy bar back rest (pin visible from the rear.)
:lol: :lol: :lol:
nice ride

thats an awesome idea! or i could try to find an old stingray baseball bat holder to put it in! oh and we can't make it to our local parts guy so the frontend won't be together til early next week.

update: getting forks and the rest of my parts to get this thing ridable on saturday. stay tuned...

well, she's officially rideable!!! check it...
001-6.jpg

002-4.jpg

003-6.jpg

007-1.jpg

and a couple others from our muscle bike revival projects me and my pals are building.
my buddy Matt's, The Classy Rat.(72 stingray)
009-1.jpg

my buddy Dre's, Space Kadet(bastardized bratz bike)
008-1.jpg

010-1.jpg

Back