1. Photobucket recently update their Terms of Use and are now requiring a $399/year membership fee in order to share the photos that you host with them on other websites. If you use Photobucket to host your photos and are using a FREE account, none of your photos will show up on other websites. Please upload your photos directly to the forum here and no longer use Photobucket. Click here to follow the discussion topic...
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There is a solution for the broken Photobucket image issue on forums. If you use Firefox or Chrome, go into the Extensions (Chrome) or Add-Ons (Firefox) and search for "Photobucket Embed Fix" - it will have an icon that looks like a green piece from a jigsaw puzzle. Install the extension/add-on, restart your browser (Chrome) and you should be able to see all of the Photbucket images again.
    Dismiss Notice

MAGIC RAT's Diamond frame bike!

Discussion in 'DIAMOND FRAME BUILD OFF' started by Kustom Kreator, Jul 9, 2007.

1. ACD

ACD

Suicide shift on a bicycle..awesome.

Aaron

2. fast eddie

fast eddie

duuuuuuuuuuuuude!!!!!!!!!!
    that is shooooga suuuuwwwweeeeeeeeeet!!!!!!
    fast eddie outty

3. xddorox

xddorox

A truly fantastic bike. Great job man! :D

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey Thanks guys.

And I also gotta thank my fellow Rat Rodding bud from back in the day Marc Hoffman for grudgingly welding it up for me and then throwing the frame in a trash can when I wasnt looking.

We're cool like that...and something about 'paybacks'...

5. nuts n' bolts

nuts n' bolts

Re:

Awesome bike. I had an idea for your shifter. Could you attach a hook to the frame so when you pull the pin to change gears you can hook it in the "pulled" position. That way it would be less "momentary". Great job on the whole bike. I LOVE the wheels and the shifter.
    -nuts n' bolts

6. MercuryMan

MercuryMan

RAT-CHET PIG !!!!