>>Luxury Liner Hot Rod Bike Revisited<<

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
38   0   1
Since going to Photobucket for picture hosting I have been slowly reloading my pictures. I though for benefit of the Newbies I would post these pics. Enjoy!

OldiePic1.jpg

Luxliner1.jpg

Luxliner3.jpg

Luxliner4.jpg

Luxliner5.jpg

Luxliner6.jpg

Luxliner7.jpg

Plate.jpg

Speedo.jpg

Love this bike coming back from the speed week, love the exhaust pipes (homemade or vintage accessories?)

:shock: :shock: :shock: that is so cool and awsome in so many more than just way. those side pipes are absolutly so sick that their disgusting. very nice. my roadmaster feels naked in compairison.

lovin that chainwheel! looks like a ralleye offa muscle car!! :D

Thanks for the kind words! The pipes are period correct accessory items. I will dig up the boxes I have for them so you can see what they are. If I remember correctly they are called Stratostreak tail pipes or something along those lines. They are only designed for one side of the bike, but of course I had to modify in order to get DUALS on it!

Joe

Typical "yeshoney" bike........COOL!

I totally dig this bike! I love all the period (and period looking) mods. The multispeed hub is nearly hidden, and is a great practical idea. Nice Davis tires, those are beautiful! Are they Nos, or just really nice used ones? Oh, and... Nice sidepipes!!! :D You should be really proud of this bicycle.

what does that brand say on the speedo?

where did u get it?!

oh sorry i forgot to sayy - this bike is a mad peice of work amazing stuff.

Back