Lonestar Lords MOTORCLUB & BIKES

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
herez some of our Armada from San Antonio, Texas
296.jpg

295.jpg

292.jpg

289.jpg

290.jpg

291.jpg

293.jpg

294.jpg

the riders ,owners and thensome
308.jpg

335.jpg

looks like you guys are having a good time ,, and thats what its all about nice pic,s guys 8)

welcome to the site thats out of sight ..

.... I wish I had a crew like that around here. Cool photos and rad way to chill with your friends.

Sweet rat rides..........Cool crew.......I cant seem to find a crew over here in So Cal for some reason.......

I need to ride with you guys....I think I would have more in common with you guys then the 12 year olds I ride with.....(I'm 45) LOL.. :wink: ...I do plan on taking my son out for a few cruise night but they are a little far but should be a blast...well worth it I'm shur.. I do get to ride my Harley's with my buddy's but they dont ride bicycles...to bad..it could be fun..

thanx for all the feedback on our rides and pics, only thing is our south texas heat is a scorcher, so we can oly ride in the moring or late evening, cuz our temperture is always in the hundreds :oops:

dam i wish i was able to go.hopefully next time i'll get to. you still gonna do a first friday run? let me know just call or text me.thanks

k, we will, bro, get your ride ready too!!! 8)

Lookin good. Me n Benz took the girls out for a ride then hit Augies for lunch. There was group of bikes out in the lot, think it mightve been a few of you guys. ?

yea some of the guys did go for a ride downtown today, it was prolly thm if you saw all them tall ape hangers :lol:

I like that murdered out spaceliner (8th photo down). And I can't believe how cheap you got that black stingray--that one is cool just as it is. Are you guys gonna make the Saturday ride at Brack this week?

yea we are looking forward to it, by the way the guys did a cruise last weekend that consisted from comercial/southcross area(deep southside) and rode all the way thru downtown , to auggies and back, ride lasted all day(9am-4pm) six riders all together, our rides are getting longer and longer, so hopefully we can make saturday a long cruise as well, and of course its not a consistent ride, with stops and breaks along the way, cuz after all its just a cruise not a bikeathon :lol:

Wow, if you come up here, give me a holler.
JT

Hey mojo, I hope you can take plenty of pictures of y'alls cars at the show up in Giddings this weekend and post them on here.

Back