LocoJoe's Recent Rides

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: LocoJoe's Most Recent Ride (CycloCross)

Thanks Steve. I'm sure your Dad's stories were interesting too.

This past Sunday I went to watch a Cyclocross race. Video...

P1220987.JPG

P1220640.JPG

P1220708.JPG

P1220785.JPG

Yesterday I went for a ride in the country.

IMG_5223.JPG

Stopped and ate at a podunk little town.
P1230078.JPG

Last edited:
:) bois 'd arc, or I guess I could have said "horse apples".

Us Texans also mass-a-cur such words as oil (all), barbed wire, (bob wore), and other familiar words for stuff we see around us.

Great vid Randy! I thought I might be seeing you on the beach in the Bahamas or something. I'm amazed you found any liquid to skip rocks!

I think we all need to chip in and get Randy a GoPro3 for Christmas. :happy:

He deserves it after all of the entertainment he has supplied us with over the years.

I think we all need to chip in and get Randy a GoPro3 for Christmas. :happy:

He deserves it after all of the entertainment he has supplied us with over the years.
Ha! Thanks guys but my videos wouldn't be the same with a fancy camera like a Gopro. My plan is to be the last person on earth who doesn't own a Gopro :)

Last edited:
Re: Todays Ride (Freezing)

what do you guys wear under your bike helmets?

We rode last weekend in only cool weather, and I tell you those helmets move some cooling air over your head, way more than you realize in the summer time.

"cool video" :D

Thanks Jerry.

We probably don't wear helmets more than we do but when we do we might wear one of those head band things to cover the ears. Does nothing for the head though.
Today I wore a stocking cap and no helmet.

The other day I did wear a helmet and wore what I call a hard hat liner that I got when I worked that went under our hard hats. It worked really good. It's not real thick.

Yeah I have a photo for everything o_O

Hard hat liner.
IMG_5359.JPG

I'm wearing it here along with a face mask.

IMG_5314.JPG

Latest posts

Back