LIMITED EDITION 2017 SCHWINN LEMON PEELER

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just bought 5. Only 18 Left. $72.50 + $26.49 shipping

I sent that seller and email asking them if that was correct info.

Seems a bit strange that they would already have them to sell at such a steep discount.

The rep that I know at Schwinn says that their second batch of bikes will be released at the end of April.

I then I will be sad for not ordering 5 of them if it turns out to be legit. :bigsmile:
you had some great pics posted of the peeler and your video , what I am wandering is if the welds ,like on the head tube , are nice or they like the walmart krates that had about a half inch thick weld around it ? actually it looks like the orig smoth lines in the welding

I grabbed 2 of them for $72.50 this afternoon. I plan to keep one and sell the other to pay for both. It sounds too good to be true, but the order is still in the system.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This seller is Dan5777 and every item in his store is between $30 and $33. After seeing this I'm pretty sure I'm not getting any bikes.

This seller is Dan5777 and every item in his store is between $30 and $33. After seeing this I'm pretty sure I'm not getting any bikes.

I think that I got the last one at $32.50. His feedback is 100% positive. I am keeping my fingers crossed.
Just checked again. He has 100% positive feedback because he only has 1 feedback. So it aint looking good...........and then depression set in!

JimK

I'm kinda thinking something is going to get shipped, but I would be surprised if it were actual bicycles. The suspense is killing me! [emoji2]

I'm kinda thinking something is going to get shipped, but I would be surprised if it were actual bicycles. The suspense is killing me! [emoji2]

I just ordered mine and I am with you on the suspense. Has anyone received one that was at a discounted price?

JimK

Let's see if I've got this straight...

Schwinn sells the bikes for roughly $300 each. They sell a little over half of the 500 bikes that they ordered and are due to release the remaining 200 or so at the end of April...for the same price.

Yeah...these discount guys seem legit. :21:

P.S. I never received a response from the first discount seller about whether the pricing was correct or not. :rolleyes:

For a limited time, get a free Orange Squeezer with every purchase!

At this point I would be shocked to get that! But it was worth a shot. You just never know. Won't you all feel silly if we actually get what we ordered.:rofl:

JimK

Most definitely worth a shot. My shipments are being prepared as we speak. <fingers crossed...breath not being held>

Latest posts

Back