Lets see your Daily Driver

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I rotate what my go-to bikes are. I'll ride them for a while then go make a swap with bikes I have at storage unit or tear one down and build something new. At this time these 2 are in the garage and what I hop on for rides and errands. Both have 2 speed kickbacks which I like. I do like to make sure I have one bike around with a rack for running errands.

IMG_9206.JPG

IMG_9629.JPG

thats not tall you call that tall, barely over 4 stacked tires. you can handle the truth, I want your DOR
say hello to my little friend. overall I like it
TommyTwoTime said:
Yes my daily is a tall bike, why not?
hhh6.jpg

switchblade said:
My daily drivers. Switchblade and Rat Fink. I go back and forth. Sometimes it is hard to choose Lol

That would definitely be a tough choice to make every morning! LOVE both of those bikes :)

This was my LOVE! It was stolen on my birthday 2/25 this yr under the Huntington Beach pier where it was locked up to 7 other bikes! (Keep ur eyes out for me please, id still love to punch em in the face)
Micargi ex-motor Cruiser. (below)
025.jpg

tiresforsale.jpg

tiresforsale1.jpg

I have this one as a replacement but selling now that I have a project. :p Custom Schwinn (below)

schwinn1.jpg

My New Baby! :)
vintage0.png

Henry morgan said:
most of my tiki stuff went with my last vw I sold .. but still have a few around... love it
Thanks! It my first build and im loving every second of it. cant wait to start another. :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back