Let's see what you have done with OCC Parts and Bikes!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sand Rover is such a wickedly cool little big bike!!!!! We definitely need to ride!!

Here is the first chopper I ever built,I call it Hooligan!Its a OCC I streched 10" and moved the seat post back,Im using a WCC front end! 8) :mrgreen:
biketires.jpg
hooliganrawjpg.jpg
hooligansun2-1.jpg
hooligansun-1.jpg

OK, Im still lame.......dont do pics yet......
But, mindtrip this: Just today I dropped the raked fork off the snowbank chrome OCC and stuck on a cheap MoZo RT20, 26"(I think) Mtn tele-fork (both forks are 1 1/8" threadless). I popped the stock OCC front wheel on, BUT, without the raked fork the wheel now will cross up the forward crankarm in a turn!! More scroungin' to do, guess I need a 20" front wheel........
But, anyway, the fork swap was a snap, so anybody wanting to put an OCC fork on something else with 1 1/8" will do fine, and the steer stem is way longgg.
A threadless stem with motorcycle clubman bars top the fork.
A seatback seatpost, yet to be welded into that huge OCC post, perches an old, wide vinyl Mesinger exercise bike saddle (hey, Im 6'1" x 210ish#).
This is still all mock-up stuff, but its kinda lookin' like a drag chopper bike, not the 'Lake Bike' I was originally thinkin'.
Oh, and if nobody has done it yet, I think I'll call it Morph........

My hearse "Morticia"
16" OCC rims, tires and fenders on the rear and the legs with cast triple trees on the front.
GEDC0072.jpg

GEDC0076.jpg

Here is one I built 3 or 4 years ago.... Used pretty much all the parts from a $40 OCC bike to build it....

6971419875_80955cc5ac.jpg

Hey Everybody,
I'm posting a few pics for gcrank1. We've been discussing his build off line for a bit and he got some cool pics today!
Pretty cool bike, I have to say. He'll add some comments. Here goes:
S1052015.jpg

S1052020.jpg

Way To Go Buddy!

I was confused for a bit wondering why would he put the crank on backwards, then the second photo clears it up. Cool downhill racer!!!!

I just noticed the RRB shirt and the resemblance. Now you need an photo of you going down the hill mimicking the image on the shirt!!!!

Thanx MC!
Im a 59 yr. old grampa of 3,"goin' for the brass ring"........
My oldest Grandson gave me the ratty OCC (Ive mentioned it before), and after some fits & starts it all of a sudden took form. Its about a $50 special as of now, and today was the first shakedown run on our 'small' hill we call 'The Wall' (because pedaling from the downhill side on the flats, thats what it looks and feels like!). You OCC guys can see what is still used and whats changed. I had NO experience with one before, but this is a hoot!

Looking forward to seeing what OCC parts are used in this years Build Off!

Latest posts

Back