Lets See Those Rust Rocket Deluxe Shirts

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can't believe no one has done this yet. Come on guys and gals, lets see the new shirts!

Rob.jpg

hewey said:

Ahh...did you know there is a little man standing on your shoulder? looks like he's checking out your awesome bike and cool shirt 8) ... :lol:

Ahh...did you know there is a little man standing on your shoulder? looks like he's checking out your awesome bike and cool shirt

umm.. looks like he's taking a leak on your neck ... :lol: :lol: :lol:

hickone said:
I just receive this awesome shirt!
I put on my shirt and go cruising my burrito in Paris ! :mrgreen:
Great action pic 8) Wow...that burrito is about 1 inch from the ground, I bet you get sparks from grinding the frame on the cement 8)

i aint seen anyone jump like that since david lee roth! and he broke his leg doin it!

Pretty crazy...I went to Newcastle Poly for one year back in 1992 on an exchange program.

Who knew that 18 years later a shirt I created would be back there again.

Thanks for sharing! :D

Rat Rod said:
Pretty crazy...I went to Newcastle Poly for one year back in 1992 on an exchange program.

Who knew that 18 years later a shirt I created would be back there again.

Thanks for sharing! :D
:D Wow that's really amazing!! This morning while having breakfast we where watching all the students running to there classes in the rain and sleet! The city has changed a lot since you where there mind!.......Oh yeh! Can you still talk Geordie then???

Rat Rod said:
Aye...Newcastle is a canny toon....a canny toon! :mrgreen:
Yep, looks like your an honorary Geordie!! :D !......hope you where made to feel welcome during your stay.... [its important to us :mrgreen: !!]

Back