LETS SEE SOME LOWRIDERS!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
252374_4998535120023_2035489556_n.jpg

Schwinn Manta Ray briefly configured as a Lowrider (excessive trail made cornering impossible!)
loweredmanta002_zps2a26ff46.jpg

hears my white lowrider only just got it together, still got to add fenders. this one is more for a daily because my other id a pain to ride
4erada6u.jpg

and this is my rat rod lowrider just finished up on the custom seat
zete9u7y.jpg
raqa8eha.jpg
ehubu2et.jpg

bonez said:
SmAcK said:
Here is mine:
file.php

file.php

Really feeling this one. 24"? 26"? Whats the story on the headlight and tail light? really nice and deffo unique.

The answer comes late, sorry.

It´s a 24" with acetylene flame lamps front and rear. They´re from circa 1910 and work with carbide + water.
Here´s the build up thread http://www.tretharley.de/phpbb/viewtopi ... =lowclyder
Sorry it´s in german, but there´re lotta pics in it.

flexxx said:

Nice work! That thing screams cool!

Here's mine "Black Mamba" halfway done but I still need to finish the paint. Hope it turns out half as cool as yours!

image-115.jpg

image-116.jpg

cheets outskirtscustoms I think your bike will be great thats a realy cool frame aswell, did you make it?

flexxx said:
cheets outskirtscustoms I think your bike will be great thats a realy cool frame aswell, did you make it?

Nope it's originally a very low end BMX bike :mrgreen: I just re-purposed it as a low rider. I found it at the scrapyard laying next to a Next junk bike with the straight spoke wheels on it so I bought both for like $10 and I had a bunch of low rider parts laying around to build with. Soon as I saw it I knew it was screaming to be turned into a sweet low rider.

I think it looks way better as a lowrider.

image-88.jpg

yer yours definitely looks better outskirtscustoms, always wanted to turn somthing diffrent into a lowrider maybe for the next project

Yeah at the time I was looking for a bratz or similar frame to build up a basic low rider then found that and I'm like even better! Kinda looks like a modern twist on the old stingray.

outskirtscustoms said:
Got my paint done so I figured I'd add it.

Before:
image-88.jpg

After:

wow it looks sooo good now I just picked up another lowrider, bit of surface rust but good base to start on my air bike

Air bike? Cool, sounds expensive though.

I've actually changed up mine again...I added dirt tires for a smoother ride and I call it the "Dirt Devil"

Latest posts

Back