Late 70's or early 80's Worksman

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Late 70's or early 80's Worksman (Industrial / Commercial model)
Updated with cheapy Kenda WW tires, ape bars, BMX stunter chromed chain and rattle can satin black.

PICT2468edi.jpg

PICT2467edit.jpg

ricksterr1221 said:
Coolness.

You must be bored if you are pulling up an ancient thread about my bike! Thank you for the compliment.

Since these pictures I have added some small ducktail fenders. I haven't decided if they are going to stay or not. I also got some foam so I can (maybe) fiberglass a tank for the bike.

No, Im looking through the old stuff and I couldnt resist saying sumthing about it.. Besides im sure alot of the new guys aint seen it! Again thats a mean machine!!!

ricksterr1221 said:
i mean DUDE its even got a Bell! :mrgreen:

LOL... the bell rocks!

Seriously!

It's always fun to ring the bell at a cute girl. One of two things happen. Either she laughs and gives you some sort of thumbs up - or she thinks you're a complete idiot. Either way, you get a good laugh out of it.

I got a bell and a horn on my bike right now.. I was riding and ringing my bell and i wasnt paying attention, There was this older fella ridin in front of me and he kept going off on the grass.. He thaught i was trying 2 pass or somthing I felt so stupid i had 2 turn before he said somthing.

Before i had an airhorn on it, I made alot of enemys with that :mrgreen:

Oh and on my panther and hornet, I got tank horns, Little kids love them, Nothing better than Greasy little finger prints ALL Over that chrome after polishing :x :lol: I dont care..

Back