Kustom lowrider/apehanger

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I'm from Sweden and new here on the forum and I really enjoy building bikes in my sparetime.
This is what I'm working on right now. It used to be an old ladiesbike but I hope to create a sweet lowrider out of it.
It's quite a bit of work left, still missing fenders and a seat for ex. hope you like it, more pictures will come!

IMG_9831.JPG-for-web-large.jpg

A R O S K U S T O M

aroskustom.se

Yes, thats what I was going for, a long slimed seat lowrider style. I like the idea with the mexican blanket would be a nice touch, I was thinking of painting the frame in brown primer, hotrod style but I'm not sure but why not leave it in bare metal.

Thanks for the tips! it's always helpful.

Wow, that's great!That'd look real classy in brown primer and a mexican blanket :mrgreen: Do you have any plans for fenders or are you going to just leave the tires nice n' open? By the way, Welcome to the site :wink: keep up the neat work!

Thank you! Well I'm thinking of putting the original fenders on and pull them backwards almost until they touches ground.
And for colors I'm thinking, glossy black fenders maybe with some pinstriping, and probably red or black rims.

Made some new changes to the bike today, new dropouts on the front fork and some reinforcements on the frame underneath the future coming seat.

IMG_0052.JPG-for-web-large.jpg

IMG_0055.JPG-for-web-large.jpg

I said before I was going to let the fender bend backwords and almost touch ground, but I changed my mind and just let them
be short like this.

IMG_0074.JPG-for-web-large.jpg

Made me a seat this weekend, just missing some padding and then I'm thinking of cover it with either an mex blanket or just black lether.
And soon it will be ready for paint!

custom%20seat.JPG-for-web-large.jpg

IMG_0280.JPG-for-web-large.jpg

Looks very cool,especially with the armpit-cooler. 8) 8) 8)
Reminds me of my old H-D Liberator chopper (with ape's),with which I visited Sweden for the first time,way back in '87 or so. It looked awesome,but I was completely wasted,by the time I got home.

Thank you for those words, earlier I was looking around on the forum and I found your ratbike, Really nice work! And I like the the fork
and the fake tank!

Hehe, no it's not a merc. It's a Volvo Amazon -62.
Here we are at Power big meet.

amazon%20big%20meet.jpg-for-web-large.jpg

Wow sweet what youve done so far with the bike, really liking that seat so far :D

Also, that's a MEAN looking Volvo... I like it! more pictures/video please? o.o

Aros Kustom said:
Thank you for those words, earlier I was looking around on the forum and I found your ratbike, Really nice work! And I like the the fork
and the fake tank!

Hehe, no it's not a merc. It's a Volvo Amazon -62.
Here we are at Power big meet.

amazon%20big%20meet.jpg-for-web-large.jpg
nice! i dig it.

Latest posts

Back