KRAZY HORSE

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great to see it out in the sun!
Looking sweet!

Becker and Fagen would be proud.

Bike and fork look great! I can't wait to see where you go from here. Is there a filler panel or tank in the future?

Bike and fork look great! I can't wait to see where you go from here. Is there a filler panel or tank in the future?
I have thought about a filler panel in the top piece but I have other stuff to worry about first , if I have time that might be an idea to go with but the clock is ticking and I don't want to miss the dead line

This frame flows so nicely I wouldn't even worry about a filler panel/tank. I think it would ruin the flow of the whole bike.

YEE HAA , Its a rider , no brakes or shifter but who needs those , took it for about a 1/2 mile ride and all is good
2015 build off bike first ride001.jpg

Nice looking chopper.
Kenny

Your frames are so tall that it's hard to get a sense of scale when they in the process of being built. But seeing you on that bike makes it shine even more!! Awesome geometry on your mega chopper!

Your frames are so tall that it's hard to get a sense of scale when they in the process of being built. But seeing you on that bike makes it shine even more!! Awesome geometry on your mega chopper!

Agreed! I thought that the scale on this thing was huge until I see the picture of you riding it. Great Bike!!

Ya I tried to build this one so it fit me just right , I plan on putting a lot of miles on this bike at the campgrounds so I wanted to be comfortable , I just want to bring the bars back to me a little so I think I will add about 5 or 6 " to them so I am not bent over so far

Latest posts

Back