1. Photobucket recently update their Terms of Use and are now requiring a $399/year membership fee in order to share the photos that you host with them on other websites. If you use Photobucket to host your photos and are using a FREE account, none of your photos will show up on other websites. Please upload your photos directly to the forum here and no longer use Photobucket. Click here to follow the discussion topic...
    Dismiss Notice

KLUNKER BUILD OFF WINNER!!!!

Discussion in 'FINISHED KLUNKERZ' started by Rat Rod, Dec 6, 2008.

1. Rat Rod

Rat Rod Owner & Founder Head Honcho Moderator

Well, if I had to say what my final 2 were, it would be the Colson and Bendix's Plan B...

After that there are about 5 bikes that tied for 3rd. :shock:

[​IMG]

2. BLASTER

BLASTER

Congrats cashman!!!

[​IMG]

Can you elaborate on the stand that your bike is on?
    Nice floors too!!!

3. CCR

CCR Mouth-Breather Moderator

golf clap :lol:

all looked great, congrats on the WIN Cashman !!! :D lets hope your on a roll and take home the DG million dollar sweepstakes too !!! :mrgreen:

4. cashman

cashman

Thank you guys for all the compliments!!! I thought every bike entered was a winner for sure!!! Great job to everyone. The stand was patterned from one that my Grandfather used long ago. The one he had was made out of iron. I described how it was made in an earlier thread. In addition to protecting the floor, it comes in handy to help free up the work stand. I need to make another one and maybe I can make some pics this time. It would be great if someone could do a sand cast like it out of aluminum or iron. Here is a link to the thread. It is in my last post near the bottom of the page. Oh yea, I'm not holding my breath about winning a million from DG. LOL!!!

viewtopic.php?f=21&t=5607&st=0&sk=t&sd=a

Thanks!!!