interesting -Tubeless 24X3 DH TIRES +parts

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Picked these up this weekend Tubeless !.

And these mean looking pedals...

The forks I got from a member here but the cool old school BMX scrambler neck I got with the tires & pedals

Thats All for now.......

If you are going to ride with those pedals you better carry a surgical kit with you!
Had some Bob Reedy(sp) pedals back in the day, sharpened them up and got stitches....
Don't know what brand your are, look familiar, like I sold some thinking, "no way!":)

Those pedals would be awesome on a Beast build.

Yes you are Right Luke, I should have wrote integrated tube, not tube less. The tubes are built into the tire. one of them has a pinch hole and I patched it so we'll see if integrated is a good idea. Yes those pedals will skin meat off bone!....Respect the pedals...or get Bit!...I have EVIL ideas for these :21::21::21::cool2:

I would say those pedals came stock on mid 90's GT bmx bikes. Nice grabs on the parts.

I think you are right MBblue6 I have another pair on my Hawthorne and they do say GT

Here are the 24x3 integrated tube tires mounted on my Komet rims. One of the tubes and a split at the seam of the tire and tube so I cut the tube out and installed a standard 24x2.125 tube [ I don't use the more expensive 24x3 tubes] it works just fine.These will make a pretty cool tractor style bobber !

Sick looking Hawthorne.
Let me know if you want to sell/trade the spare set of mega pedals.
The 24x3 knobbies look great too.

Back