Insane: 1. legally considered as psychiatrically disordered; 2. lacking reasonable thought

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Team New Zealand's 'pitch-pole' from the Bad Place!

Leg2 of the Volvo Ocean Race 2017-18, jibing at over 30-knots!!!
Waves? What waves? ;)

I had a teacher who would say to the whole school before a vacation,

"Have fun, be safe, and don't DO ANYTHING STUPID!"

That was a thrill to watch! Thanks for posting!

1024px-PF125p_Akropolis.jpg
Very cool, thank you for posting these rally videos. In 1975 the Press on regardless rally passed thru our little town in the Upper peninsula of Michigan. It was after closing at the tiny Gulf gas station where I worked at the time but we stayed open fueling the cars and enjoying the spectacle! The Polish Fiat team blew a fan belt and were out of spares. We had nothing close in the station (parts books were useless - Nobody had listings for a commie built italian car in the USA in the cold war days). The Poles could not speak English and we sure as heck didn't understand Polish, But I my boss called the owner of the towns auto parts store and he came in and opened up and found some belts close enough to get them back in the race. :)

That vintage film...epic! My bike in '76 was a purple schwinn frame (probably stingray), with 10spd handlebars flipped and reversed and a 10spd seat as well. I was in 1st grade :).

I wished it would have showed more of those bikes with the moto-bars on them...super wide on those little frames.

Cool stuff!
Jason

Latest posts

Back