I call these bikes "recycled"

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
029.jpg

This bike was built using a wheelbarrow wheel on the back and a machined rear 16" for the front. The tubes for the frame are from an exercise and the scrap bin at work. Both wheels are attached using headset cups, bearings, etc. It is all powder coated. Hope to post more bikes later.

cool...you are one of us!!!! I posted some of your bikes on here from C/.L.!!!!
Cool Stuff!! 8)

recycledbikez said:
029.jpg

This bike was built using a wheelbarrow wheel on the back and a machined rear 16" for the front. The tubes for the frame are from an exercise and the scrap bin at work. Both wheels are attached using headset cups, bearings, etc. It is all powder coated. Hope to post more bikes later.
DUDE! That is SICK!! :mrgreen: 8)

Thats VERY trick........I love it.......Amazing work friend.......True rat...... :) ......Love the color combo.....Very different but works extremely well......

Big thanks for hooking me up the site. I am really enjoying it. As far as bearings for the cranks, none I used nylon bushing from the exercise bike. (finally a good use for anything with the word exercise in the title)

recycledbikez said:
Big thanks for hooking me up the site. I am really enjoying it. As far as bearings for the cranks, none I used nylon bushing from the exercise bike. (finally a good use for anything with the word exercise in the title)
:lol:

Latest posts

Back