How to keep your Woman Happy! (Bully's Heart Attack")

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When your spend as many long days and late nights in the garage tooling on bikes, as I'm sure many of you do, the best thing you can do to keep your Woman happy is........BUILD HER A BIKE! So I did and here it is. (*This bike also won an award at the "Venice" show for best Super Custom) The Frame was a trashed 'Murrey" I got for 10 bucks, the springer and wheels are from 'Nirve', the seat, gear shifter, goose neck are all 'Schwinn' (notice the single seat spring), 'Duro' rubbers, bent ape hangers from "Manny's Lowriders". I built this bike for my girfriend Bullington (Bully) for short. She loves it by the way and will Tear Your Head Off if you get near it! She's the lovely Asian girl in the "Huntington Beach 4th of July" photos. The title of the bike is of course, "Bully's Heart Attack". Everything you see was done by me, from the upholstry, body work, paint, pinstriping, you name it. Oh and get this, I still don't have a welder so all that body work was done in wood and then bondo'd, (2 months of shaping) Just the way I learned back in my Lowrider Bike 101 class (aka my homies garage back in 1987) The mirror is also hand made from wood & Bondo and yes there is Booze in that flask. More bikes too come. Enjoy and thanks for looking
bully8.jpg
bully5.jpg

bully7.jpg
bully3.jpg

bully6.jpg
bully4.jpg

bully2.jpg

SEEEEXXXXXXYYYY!

Made out of wood?! Are you kidding? You're a craftsman! Amazing. Very cool all around. Love all the details.

Wow... This is a beautiful bike! Looks like something one of the 60s LA show car guys would have done. I love the striping, and your fabrication is just outstanding. So cool!

good use on the springer spring for the banana seat the only other way ive ever seen them done was knock the top pan lose and mount it in the front(ahhhhhhh the low rider days........)
i can image she loves it :mrgreen:

That thing is bad!
You managed to keep it tough looking and still look like a girls bike.
Very well done :mrgreen:

this is one of those bikes that just makes you go WOW. that paintjob is amazing makes me know like i dont even know how to hold a mack brush :D

Back