HOOLIGANS NEW YEARS DAY RIDE GALT CA (video posted)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This will be our second annual new years day ride. for those who rode last year lets cross our fingers and hope it does not rain this year. it will be in galt this time as there have been rides in just about all other towns around the area but not in galt yet so lets go for it. meet up in the savemart parking lot round 9am. it is located off central galt. if you are taking 99 north from say stockton you will have to get off at crystal way and follow the detour. for those coming from the north get off at c street then once off the freeway take an emediate left into the shopping center and find the grocery store. i figure at worst we can have an awsome skid contest. i will be on my newly built stingray as will my son with his so i was wondering if any of you would be down for a little bike theme and try to roll stingrays, muscle bikes or anything with wheels 2o" or smaller. should be fun hope to see ya'll there!! pm for questions

Re: HOOLIGANS NEW YEARS DAY RIDE GALT CA

your more than welcome to roll whatever you wish ny friend

I am trying to have that Stingray of mine torn down and powder coated at work to get it ready to sell. I'll try to roll with that.

a quick note some wanted to roll a bit later so lets roll round noon but i will be there early like i posted so if any want to come early i am sure we can do some sort of skid contest or something haha

ok its big ol bump time. come on shake off that hang over and ride!!! you dont have to roll a 20" wheel bike bring whatcha got. this is gonna be an ol skool who the heck knows where we are going sorta deal show up and roll.

Just have to stop off and get me a chain and I've got my '70 ready to roll.

Bumpity Bump Bump

Looks like I'm in.

Spent the day pulling Fritz the Krack out of the rafters for News Years Day in Galt Town wit da Hoolies.

See ya all there and Happy New Year!

oh yea with ray coming u know there will be some sort of skid contest. cant wait got my new 68 coppertone ray all dialled today and figured out a new accesory that you will all just have to wait and see. oh and whitewall will be sporting the new Hooligans colors on his worksman. heres to a new year see you all tomorrow.

thanks to all who came out. the weather was really nice and we had a fun ride with a few moments of stingray shinanigans. i came close to eating it trying wheelies on mine as i still have not nailed it down. martian took some pics i think hopefully he will post them. i forgot my camera in my morning rush. heres to 2012 wish you all the best!!!

Hey Karver, there was an iPhone accident, and most of the (admittedly few) pictures that I took were deleted. But, two survived, so I'll post them both!

IMG_0490.jpg

IMG_0489.jpg

thanks martian for putting the video together and yes the dude at the end was just fine after the crash :D

Latest posts

Back