• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Hiawatha Strato Chief Project

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
IMG_2074.JPG
IMG_2070.JPG
IMG_2069.JPG
IMG_2068.JPG
Please enjoy my upside down pictures I could get them to rotate. Hiawatha Strato Chief this one could go either way for parts or project. Persons seat with a few issues the tank has some dents in it. The rear rack and guard need some straightening nothing to major on any of it just needs some attention. Fenders are pretty straight. The pedals are very nice. If you have questions or need anything else just ask. What's in the picture is what's going with it. $225 shipped PayPal please as freind or pay the 3% Thank you

View attachment 44438 View attachment 44436 View attachment 44432 View attachment 44431 Please enjoy my upside down pictures I could get them to rotate. Hiawatha Strato Chief this one could go either way for parts or project. Persons seat with a few issues the tank has some dents in it. The rear rack and guard need some straightening nothing to major on any of it just needs some attention. Fenders are pretty straight. The pedals are very nice. If you have questions or need anything else just ask. What's in the picture is what's going with it. $225 shipped PayPal please as freind or pay the 3% Thank you
Minnesota

Bump and price drop anyone got $180 for this one. That includes the ride. Pm me please if you have questions.
Thanks

I realize I spent to much money lately, this is a really cool bike.

Latest posts

Back