HEX53: complete

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: X- STRIP

Here is what I'm thinking...
x1.jpg

x2.jpg

x3.jpg

x4.jpg

x5.jpg

Input would be appreciated!

Re: X- lets start here

I'd like to see number 5 but with the first tank stripe, striped fenders, black chainguard and taillights :mrgreen:

All look awesome btw !!!

Any of those would be incredible, so I just think you need to wait and build it later this year and go back to paradise. :p

Just teasing of course!!!! I knew you would bringing the big guns when you jumped back in. Can't wait to see how this takes shape!!!!!!!

Dayum, nice mock up drawings, i really like number two. The rear sheet metal helps balance everything, and wheel covers are always cool.

Wow cool designs man! Any of them would look awesome! I am torn between 1 and 2. I quite like the filled in back wheel.Both wheels filled in would be cool, I would like to see that too! Nice work :)

Time to get my game on... spent today and yesterday filling, sanding, filling, sanding. Getting the fenders straight again was a nightmare, theses were really dinged and dented pretty bad. Also got ride of all the tooling marks that were on the original factory bike so every thing is super smooth. Started with etching primer on the bear metal...

8936dec0.jpg

Moved to black primer.

68e2116b.jpg

Re: X- back in black

The coolness has begun.

Ok now I see you! Keep it up! Peace

The bar keeps getting higher and higher. This is one of those bikes that just make you say *censored*. :shock:

Terry66 said:
The bar keeps getting higher and higher. This is one of those bikes that just make you say *censored*. :shock:

That would be a great Build Name1

censored_3fd65923-24e5-4a0b-bd1e-cd669dbe774f.png

Pull this one off and it would be a crime not voting for you. Sketch Nº 7 is the best... for now :wink:

If I could take the boldness to give a little suggestion, I would re-think the headlight size or shape, just to make it follow the aerodynamic look the whole bike has. My humble two cents...

Latest posts

Back