Hello from Oregon

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all,

My name is Cliff and i live in Oregon born and raised. I have loved bikes since i first learned to balance on one. I began customizing my bikes at a early age, first removing those dang training wheels of course! I went from BMX bikes to building lowriders and then into downhill mtn. biking. I sold my downhill bike a little over a year ago. I found it was becoming a little to dangerous and I was becoming a little "less" reckless as I'm now in my thirties. I have recently re-ignited my interest in bikes as a lot of my friends have been building rat rods, and other customized cruisers. Cruising seems to be a much safer option than bombing hills and dodging trees. :shock:

I have a old frame that a friend gave me to get started with and I've been collecting parts for it for the last several months. I plan to build up a simple yet slightly customized cruiser with this first build :D

My hobbies & interests include: bikes, motorcycles, muscle cars, woodworking, fishing, camping, & junking.

I just attended the 2012 Portland auto swap meet at the Portland International Raceway and picked threw miles of rusty treasures. Saw many classic bikes that further inspired my new interest in vintage bikes such as a all original Columbia, and a Spaceliner. I really believe they just don't make things like they used to...

So long,

Cliff

No i dont have any pics of that ol schwinn.

I need to get a photobucket account so i can post pics on this here forum....

Latest posts

Back