Greetings from the Netherlands

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,

Since a few weeks the beachcruiser fever has gotten to me. My little son of 6 years old desperately wants to ride his bycicle.. Who am i to say no to that.. But i thought if i was going to join him, i needed a nice ride for myself. not just any normal bike ofcourse.
So i bought an Electra Rat Rod, the bike is far from finished because it has some rust at different spots. But its going to be my project for the next summer.
Here are some pictures:

I already cleaned it up a bit and the first things i want to change to it are the handles, the chain and the pedals.
The small lights at the back (bullet lights?) i havent seen somewhere else, so i am wondering if they are stock or an addon by a previous owner. They are battery-operated right now but i want to see if i can make something else for it, so they will be wired instead using a dynamo (or alternator) to power them.

Let me know what you think of it, and possible share some ideas for me to change on the bike.

Greetings,
Martin

Latest posts

Back