Gran Pa's 28" klunker

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whoa ! :eek: haven't been able to log in for a while,
yet you guys have given me so much appreciation for the bike...
thank you all for the support... :D

wow....astig.....great job on the wood work....i also like the plate number of the bike....didn't think that bicycles have plate number on that year....i saw two of that too here in tacloban dating from the 80's.....nice...

piyoskaman said:
wow....astig.....great job on the wood work....i also like the plate number of the bike....didn't think that bicycles have plate number on that year....i saw two of that too here in tacloban dating from the 80's.....nice...

Salamat (thank you) bro. taga-san ka,Pampanga pa ako eh :)

Bump this Bike :D ...Hi fellas,hope all is well with each and everyone.
Here to post a little progress,was able to get hold of a badge/manufacturer for this particular bike.
Got it from Bon, cheap :D

Here it is,PERSON Badge
PC010744.jpg

Painted it after a few coffee,here's how it looked
PC030750.jpg

Thanks RRB/Guys keep buildin awesome bike :D

Thanks Skipton,appreciate the positve comments :D 8)
Sorry, forgot to take a picture of the Headbadge with the bike. :oops:

ya know the last time I was in Olongapo I was looking at some of the old bikes thinking i should take one
home with me... great build .. beautiful bike.. you best be in the next build off ... have not been to PI
since MT penatubo

Henry morgan said:
ya know the last time I was in Olongapo I was looking at some of the old bikes thinking i should take one
home with me... great build .. beautiful bike.. you best be in the next build off ... have not been to PI
since MT penatubo
Hi Henry,thank you for the appreciation of the bike and inspiration :D .Yup i'll try to contribute soon by joining Build offs.
Were you with the Army back then in Subic? You should have taken one with you back home especially the Patria Brand,those
bikes where made in the PI years ago. Mt Pinatubo? :shock: Dang that was back in 1991,after the eruption, Lahar soon followed :( ,buried alot of towns including Vintage Bicycles :( .Life here is normal again,well that depends on how you describe Normal :D .Hope you can come visit here again,maybe then you can take a PI Bike with you home :wink:

Hi Fellas here are some Pictures of the Badge In the Bike...

P9170342.jpg

P9170343.jpg

the bike is indoors,it's Rainy Season here in PI,Thanks RRB :D

Latest posts

Back