Gold Wheel Bike

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Here is a pic of a Gold Wheel I had restored. It was originally blue. Gold seat to go with it. I need to collect some parts still for the build. I am happy with the way it came out.
20161212_143943.jpg

Heavy flake paint? That came out nice! And I love the seat! I wonder if you could find a 'Persons' seat tag to swap it out?

I got the wheel done by Garyssteeringwheel.com He does car steering wheels. It is a metal flake with acrylic urethane coating over it. I have the correct spoke inserts to put on it. All the little cracks and broken parts were fixed. The only thing he couldn't do was get the center round again. Once the cap is on you can't see it. I am sure I will be able to find a Persons tag for the seat.

I got the wheel done by Garyssteeringwheel.com He does car steering wheels. It is a metal flake with acrylic urethane coating over it. I have the correct spoke inserts to put on it. All the little cracks and broken parts were fixed. The only thing he couldn't do was get the center round again. Once the cap is on you can't see it. I am sure I will be able to find a Persons tag for the seat.
Which persons tag do you need? I may have it. I can't dig for it until Friday though.

Which persons tag do you need? I may have it. I can't dig for it until Friday though.

Here is a link to a seat o Ebay. That is the kind of tag.

GLITTER-Schwinn-Stingray-BANANA-SEAT-/381611027262?hash=item58d9ca2b3e:g:y8YAAOSwubRXHTPi

The long way around is to buy a regular Persons seat and steal the tag.

Last edited:
I have a couple persons tags. But I don't think they are what you want. They are the solo polo style tags. I actually have 2. But I also have 2 solo polos without tags on em. Sorry I couldn't help. I will keep an eye out for it though.

Jaxon that color and even the idea of getting it done is fantastic, beautiful color! I can't wait to see it built.

Latest posts

Back