1. Photobucket recently update their Terms of Use and are now requiring a $399/year membership fee in order to share the photos that you host with them on other websites. If you use Photobucket to host your photos and are using a FREE account, none of your photos will show up on other websites. Please upload your photos directly to the forum here and no longer use Photobucket. Click here to follow the discussion topic...
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There is a solution for the broken Photobucket image issue on forums. If you use Firefox or Chrome, go into the Extensions (Chrome) or Add-Ons (Firefox) and search for "Photobucket Embed Fix" - it will have an icon that looks like a green piece from a jigsaw puzzle. Install the extension/add-on, restart your browser (Chrome) and you should be able to see all of the Photbucket images again.
    Dismiss Notice

Gambles Hiawatha Sidewinder V

Discussion in 'BIKE I.D. & VALUATION QUESTIONS' started by Brizo23, Jun 20, 2012.

1. Brizo23

Brizo23

I'm not sure if this is the right section to post this in. I was just wondering if anyone has any information about this bike. I'd like to know what year it might be? The seller is asking $225. Is this a fair price or should I shoot him an offer. I came across this at a fleamarket last week and got the sellers information. I really like the look of it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Brian

[​IMG]

2. Euphman06

Euphman06

Of course it's probably a 60's or sometime 70's bike since the muscle bike era was then. $225 I would say is right about on mark given it's condition and coolness of it. I never pay full price though.... So what he takes for it.

3. Murray-Eliminator

Murray-Eliminator

With out the serial #s hard to say exact, but a guess i would say 1969, i had one of those excact same bikes and it was a 69

[​IMG]