Fugsley - MO FATTA MO BETTA - Believe it or Not -TRADED!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Fugsley - 3/17 - Saint Pat's Day Fun

Got Fugsley ready for a ride to Forsyth Park tonight.
The art college SCAD is having their "new alumni" free concert on the park tonight.
Grace Potter and the Nocturnals along with JJ Grey and Mofro.
Never heard of either band, but these concerts are usually pretty good.
Past artists have been
James Brown
George Clinton
Blues Traveler
Michael Franti
G. Love and Special Sauce
Neville Brothers with Ziggy Marley

My public has been missing Fugsley. I need to go give them their fix of funky monster bike fun.

They haven't seen it since St. Patrick's Day, so I know they are jonesin' for a fix!!

Re: Fugsley - 6/1 Free Concert Fun with Fugsley!!

Okay, so this wasn't as cool as Steve's wife getting him backstage for a photo op with Jimmie Vaughan, but who can top that.
I still think it is so cool that I can ride my bike 4 blocks away to a beautiful park and watch some awesome bands play live.
Fugsley enjoyed the attention he got too.

Here we go with some photos of Fugsley and I enjoying Grace Potter and the Nocturnals along with JJ Grey and Mofro.
As much as Grace Potter rocked it out, I have to say I actually enjoyed JJ Grey even more. You could tell that JJ was basically local (Jacksonville), becuase of his bumper stickers. "I Love Ho Cakes" and "I Love Smoked Mullet". Great bluesy, southern rocksy, horn section, steel guitar Rock!!! Great stuff!!!!

DSCN1509.jpg

DSCN1510.jpg

DSCN1512.jpg

DSCN1520.jpg

DSCN1517.jpg

Look for the tailights here
DSCN1527.jpg

DSCN1523.jpg

DSCN1525.jpg

Check out the scale appropriate fish bobber cooler!! I might have to get one of these for Fugsley.
DSCN1526.jpg

We might have a new recruit. This guy had a cool bike for himself and wife (with kid in tow).
DSCN1506.jpg

DSCN1507.jpg

And then I thought this 3G was a cool ladies bike
DSCN1508.jpg

That is seriously sick, its a dahon with grande cojones. Love it, great job. I so want to try something like this.

12gaugesage said:
That is seriously sick, its a dahon with grande cojones. Love it, great job. I so want to try something like this.

Thanks man!!! Jump in and do it!!!!!
What is that picture in your avatar?? Looks like you may have already done this!!!

kingfish254 said:
12gaugesage said:

What is that picture in your avatar?? Looks like you may have already done this!!!

kingfish254 said:
12gaugesage said:

In my avatar is a Hanebrink ET '93 or so. Its cool, and no I dint pay 3k for it, nowhere near that actually. Kind of a tank, way long wheelbase, non standard brakes/rotors make things difficult, but yeah its kind of cool too. I love the simplicity of the rigs you and YG built.

Re: Fugsley - 7/4 Fireworks with Fugsley

After taking my RRB BO7 bike Flex-Liner 7 out for a ride yesterday, I decided to ride Fugsley down to see the fireworks on the river.

WP_002109.jpg

WP_002127.jpg

WP_002126.jpg

WP_002142.jpg

WP_002124.jpg

WP_002138.jpg

WP_002137.jpg

WP_002136.jpg

WP_002150.jpg

WP_002149.jpg

WP_002148.jpg

WP_002147.jpg

WP_002145.jpg

Josh, if I didn't live close enough to get there by bike, there is no way I would deal with the traffic getting in and out of downtown.
Hope you had a good 4th.

SandRover.jpg

Ugh.. who Hacked the GT Pro.. not cool..
and was that a GT fork? Those are rare >C

iven said:
Ugh.. who Hacked the GT Pro.. not cool..
and was that a GT fork? Those are rare >C

I'll explain it for the hundreth time. The frame had been run over, the rear chainstays and seatstays were bend and broken.

The fork is safe and I still have it... do you want to buy it?

Have you ridden Sand Rover any this Summer? I think I might go for a Fugsley run this weekend if the rain stays away.

kingfish254 said:
Have you ridden Sand Rover any this Summer? I think I might go for a Fugsley run this weekend if the rain stays away.

Nope, haven't spent any real time at the beach, just one day that I can think of. All this summer I've ridden tall bikes, Higgins the German Spy, and my recently built motorized bike.

Re: Fugsley - 8/25 Another Concert on the Park

After taking Flex-Liner 7 out for a ride today, I heard that 10 bands were going to be playing at Forsyth Park today/tonight. I decided to take Fugsley down there first to give everyone their Fugsley Fix. I have yet to get tired of the smiles and Whiskey Tango Foxtrot looks that this bike brings out of people!!!!

Now that dusk is coming, I am going to take Flexy out to show off the Evil Eye chainguard and TwinFlex springer lighting.

WP_000330.jpg

Fugsley has been getting jealous of Flexy lately, so when I heard they were having Pumpkin Fest at World of Beer tonight, I decided it was a nice event for a pumpkin orange bike.

Stopped off for a photo opp in front of the Old Armory Building which is now part of SCAD.
wobWP_000521.jpg

Then went on down to WOB
wobWP_000522.jpg

View from the 2nd floor window.
wobWP_000523.jpg

Nice looking bike!

I have a Dahon folder in red that looks like the frame you started with. I keep thinking I need to get some welding equipment.

MazdaFlyer said:
Nice looking bike!

I have a Dahon folder in red that looks like the frame you started with. I keep thinking I need to get some welding equipment.

Thanks a lot!
I would love to see what your creative mind would come up with. It's actually a solid little frame.

Latest posts

Back