Frisco'd KZ400 II

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I made some super lo-pro foot pegs out of a piece 1/8" plate and some extra BMX traction pins, they're only 1/4" thick but there stiff enough to stand on.

P1060510.jpg

P1060511.jpg

outskirtscustoms said:
Actually some Schwinn occ stingray bars would look good.

No offense, but I'm trying to keep this thing as far away from occ as possible :wink: . Bicycle handlebars are also pretty thin compared to motorcycle bars.

Its looking good. You have come up with a bunch of cool ideas . I love the two into one carb manifold. Does it work ok , or does the first cylinder run richer?

Uncle Stretch said:
Its looking good. You have come up with a bunch of cool ideas . I love the two into one carb manifold. Does it work ok , or does the first cylinder run richer?

Honestly I don't know, someone made an offer on the bike before I was done and I couldn't refuse. I know there's a company that makes copper 1-2 intakes and people claim they work just as good as dual carbs.

It was a good job on the design. Always a good idea to grab the money when you can , because you can always build another bike. :wink:

Dr. Tankenstein said:
I'm digging those jet ski bars, kinda BMXish, kinda ape-like, do you know what they came off of? Let me know if you decide to not use them and want to sell them.

Cheers,
Dr. T

I pretty sure they're aftermarket, my dad use ride out in the ocean but sold his ski a while back and had those bars kicking around so I grabbed them. You might try Blowsion if your looking for something similar. http://www.blowsion.com/default.aspx

I've pretty much been working non-stop for the last few days on this thing, almost ready to tear it down, finish welding then paint!

P1060588.jpg

P1060589.jpg

P1060590.jpg

P1060592.jpg

That is too cool! 8) The paint looks awesome :D The jet ski bars look real good :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back