Former lurker from L.I. N.Y.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone,

I've been lurking around here for quite some time now and have seen many outstanding bikes, gotten a number of good ideas and figured its time I join in since I have a head full of ideas that I can share.

I have been an avid mountain biker for 13+ years now, plus I also enjoy owning/building street legal fiberglass dune buggies. These are my two main vices...bikes and buggies...some combination, huh? I have attached photos of my two latest acquisitions which were given to me by a client of mine.

The first is a 1967 Schwinn Typhoon which is pretty much all original.
IMG_0128.JPG

The second is an unknown year AMF Royal Master...I have found nothing about it on the 'net.
IMG_0129.JPG

The Schwinn I am keeping and have already begun working on creating a klunker-of-sorts, though I am quickly finding out all about Schwinn's proprietary "odd-ball" sized parts. :x Currently the AMF is for sale even though I have no idea to its true worth.

Thanks for taking the time to read over this and I'll see if I can't spend some more time here.

WELCOME!

Latest posts

Back