First Project DONE!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dug a western flyer out of my shop, and spent about 50 bucks in paint, parts, and tools.
It was going to be for my girlfriends birthday, but ebay took a lil long on shipping?!? so i missed my date.

Over all Im kinda proud of it.

BEFORE
Sarahsproject.jpg

And AFTER
0512081840.jpg

0512081841a.jpg

downsized_0512081841.jpg

Got a bottle opener under the seat, beer bucket for a basket, suicide shifter and horn, AND no brakes :)

sorry for poor quality pics..
Taken from phone, uploaded via iPhone, and posted from it...

its been a bad week for gadgets in my house.. D.S.L. antenna turned into a lightning rod durring a tornado??
Blew up, modem, router, Laptop(camera pluged into it.) Xbox, 3 tvs, 2 cell phones and our cable?!?!

Ill get some better pictures when insurance help replace some stuff

sensor said:
nice job!im sure she loves it... and be warned....thats how i got into the bike thing again(built one for my wife for mothersday last year and its just been snowballing)

oh yes, Ive noticed :)
drug 4 or 5 frames out from grandparrents/ old storage sheds... Already started de-rusting another one.
Going Cadillac themed

^^^
Ive been looking for a sparkle seat like that, just not banana one?!?

Looks like i might have some space for that jc higgins now :)

TheFlyingDingo said:
brucebruce said:
TheFlyingDingo said:
my 24"?

GET IT OUT OF HERE!

whatta ya say to..... 35 Shipped??
i would say $45 shipped and you got a deal

Well, lemme see what insurance does for replacing all my gadgets?!?!
Thats kinda got priortys for now

cool bike but my fist thought when i saw the bucket was for after your done drinking and maybe had a little too much and well got sick

Back