First cruise of the season

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sunday March 11th,the guys from DHC (The Hague Cruisin') organised the first cruise of this year.
I went there on my bike to ride along and as I arrived, it was clear to me that the great weather had brought out over 40 bikers. It was awesome,cruisin' through the towncentre into the coastal-area for a 30-mile trip. There was sunshine all over the place and very little wind.
Together with a few beers and food on several stops, it was just a perfect day.
Not only Dutch riders peddeled the cruise,also a guy from Venezuela and a U.S. rider (who took a nasty dive into the asphalt,because of a loose frontwheel),so it was a kind of international ride-out.
Around 19.00 h. we were back at the startingpoint and I had still 25-mile ride back home,ahead of me.
Here's some pics.

Man hat looks like it was fun! Wish we had a club/group rides like that here :D

Thanx for your comments,guys.
You're right,it's a nice group of people here,but because they are from 5 or 6 different cities,not everyone is allways able to attend. There should have been a few members of another bikeclub as well,but they couldn't make it this time.
Most of these guys have 2 or more bikes and there's lots of Basmans,Dyno's and Firebikes. It's a very dedicated bunch.
I'm trying to compose a little videoclip from the cruise,but Windows Movie Maker is desperately trying to gun this plan down. I haven't given up,yet. :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back