Few of my older bikes

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here are some of my older bikes that I may or may not still own. Some of you may have seen them on BR&K.

lilbigcool2.jpg

sylveeya.jpg

muttnw3.jpg

p1010001.jpg

P1010008.jpg

rdstr3.jpg

schwinn2.jpg

slingsling4.jpg

vnfrnco2.jpg

johnny5.jpg

last2.jpg

last3.jpg

hey Randy, theres a name I recognize!! Yeah I was on that group, really enjoyed that group too!! Who else is on here from that group? It would be cool to talk to John Brain if he was around?

Good to see youre still at it with your cool bikes and Thank You!!

You must live in or around LA i've seen 2 of your bikes on the LA Craig's list. Nice bikes, are those monark forks on the stretch?

Yup Im in LA and I have posted a few of these bikes on CL.

I have two stretched bikes on there that have Monark forks, one that I actually stretched the Monark fork along with the frame :)

slingsling3.jpg

no pictures of the swing bike? or the cali cruiser? or the new orange one featuring my headlight? or even the cadillac?

leo, im disappointed. and wheres the caddy?

Dan
I dont think the complaint department is open right now and not sure if they will be opening up again anytime soon.

I didnt want to overburden these people with too much of my crap so I will give the crap in smaller doses...

This is how you welcome a friend?? :roll:

I think for this you should hand over your Whizzer to me and we will call it even.

Adapt said:
Buck Masterson said:
Very cool bikes! I would love to have the first one in 26"! :D

Now that's an idea...I want one too.....maybe I'll just have to make it myself...

Already have something like this idea in my head and havent finished it yet.

leosbikes said:
Adapt said:
Buck Masterson said:
Very cool bikes! I would love to have the first one in 26"! :D

Now that's an idea...I want one too.....maybe I'll just have to make it myself...

Already have something like this idea in my head and havent finished it yet.

SWEET!! I honestly can not wait to see that!! :D

Latest posts

Back