Felt Bandit Rat

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Okay, guys, this Bandit is not really a rat, but the story of it sounds similar to your vintage-rats. A buddy of mine wanted to get rid of a frame, a small sum of bucks changed their owner and I had a frame in my shop that I didnt feel love for. Why not try to make something nicer out of this...

I spent some thoughts on the concept, remembered how impressed I was by BREWdudes Liberator 45 and the idea was born: The BrainBandit :mrgreen:
file.php

I think about a mean motto for it. What do you think of this: "No ....... mofo is missing the motor. Why you?"
8)

The wheelset is only borrowed from my daughters... :wink:
Heres a few more pictures:
file.php

file.php

file.php

file.php

And heres the inspirator, the Liberator45 with its owner and builder Steve Garn, the BREWdude (Blue Ridge Electric and Welding... ;) )
PhotoID32739.jpg

RAD bike........very cool style and lines.......also wanted to give you props on some clean welds........awesome job......

whats the story with the orange wall tires? i asume they were painted but how and with what?

Those tires are stock OrangeWalls by Felt. They invented them with the Carhatt cruiser model. I live near the Netherlands so they have a special dutch style, you know: Oranje boven... :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back