Fall Swap Meet Atlanta Georgia 11-4-2017

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
It's that time of the year again!

The AVBS Fall Swap has teamed up with the Classic Cool Rides Southeast Regional to bring you the best of both worlds.

The year we will move locations to the Atlanta Drag Way to include our 7th annual bicycle swap meet with the largest monthly car and motorcycle cycle swap meet in the southeast.

The NE GA Swap has been known to bring in over 350 vendors each month.

Attached is a flyer for this years event, a drone shot of the NE GA Meet and photos from last falls event.

I promise, you won't want to miss this.

143e2642fd5d5b820939cab831284cea.jpg

2f57de07ebc645ffbdc2427c4de26b54.jpg

04001094599e7a77eb210c074b375c62.jpg

5da48792afdb4e43852ad551455e195e.jpg

c37ced13d59d8956634a0053269cce30.jpg

20daf22320192d482e755494ffc006ef.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is going to be a HUGE EVENT!!
I'm stoked to be co-promoting this Swap Meet with Tyler of AVBS!!
AVBS has always produced at Great Swap every Nov. for 6 years running.....
And the CCR S.E. Regional had about 40 Vintage Bike Vendors display at the 1st ever Swap back in March '17 with vendors coming from GA, the Carolinas, Ala, TN and even OH.
The venue is at a Monthly Swap meet where Bikes are always welcome AND it's cool to cruise around on your favorite bike at the meet.
Mark your calendar and keep checking back for more details !! Cheers! CCR Dave

PARKING NOTES!! For folks setting up at the Swap Meet & also for those just coming to Shop...........
Please see the aerial view in Post # 1 above.......
Bike Vendors will Start at the GRASS AREA and work EAST on the PAVEMENT !!
At 7am the Gates will open for the $20 spaces will ALL the space you need.
SPECIAL EARLY set up at 6am for $30 if you want !! Totally optional......

Spectators/Shoppers entry fee is $5.00 AND YOU CAN ROLL YOUR BIKES THRU THE GATE TO CRUISE AROUND

See you there! CCR Dave

This HUGE Georgia//S.E. Swap Event is only about 9 weeks away!! ..... I'm diligently working on the swap meet bikes... getting them ready to go!
Soon >>>>> I will have Old Kermit (my 63 Chevy P.U.) equipped to carry about 12-15 Vintage Bikes !!
(Inside Bed, Roof Rack, Elevated Bed Rack System and Rear 4-bike Hitch mount) It will be a Sight-to-See !!
(I should have the existing Texaco door signage reworked by then for Classic Cool Rides Vintage Bicycles Signage :wink1:)
Hope to see many of you there! Cheers! CCR Dave
63 CHEVY P.U. 1.jpg

IT'S ONLY 8 WEEKS AWAY !! IT'S COMING UP FAST !!

63 CHEVY P.U. WITH BIKES 2.jpg
63 CHEVY P.U. WITH BIKES 1.jpg
.......... I'm taking a load of 8 bikes out tomorrow morning and will be passing out the Swap Meet Flyers for the NOV 4th Event ........ remember >>> this Swap Meet is Year-Around on the 1st SAT of every month!
It gets well over 200-250 on average and Vintage Bikes are not an uncommon site ANY month..........
The N.E. GA Swap Meet has it's own website and Facebook page! Check it out sometime...... I've got Old Kermit loaded with 8 bikes for tomorrow :eek:
Hope to see a Great turnout for NOV 4th !! Cheers! CCR Dave

IT'S ONLY 7 WEEKS AWAY !!! ........... Are you getting your Goodies together ?? Back in MARCH '17 we had the VERY 1st gathering here........
and had about 40 Vintage Bike Vendors show up --surrounded by about 300 Vendors of Car/MotorCycle/Truck/Signs/Tools/Wagons, etc.
There were Vintage Bike vendors who came to set-up here from NC, SC, AL, TN, OH, & GA
And THIS November we have the pleasure of teaming-up with American Vintage Bicycle Supply!!.....Tyler's Event has almost a 10-year history of having an Annual November Swap meet.......I'm excited about the HUGE Potential of us joining forces for this NOV Swap Meet !!
Here is a LINK (next line) to pictures of this past MARCH's Swap meet at the same Atlanta Dragstrip in Commerce, GA
http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/in...ge-bicycle-swap-meet-ga-3-04-17.101658/page-2
I hope to see YOU there!!
Cheers!! CCR Dave

IT'S ONLY 7 WEEKS AWAY !!! ........... Are you getting your Goodies together ?? Back in MARCH '17 we had the VERY 1st gathering here........
and had about 40 Vintage Bike Vendors show up --surrounded by about 300 Vendors of Car/MotorCycle/Truck/Signs/Tools/Wagons, etc.
There were Vintage Bike vendors who came to set-up here from NC, SC, AL, TN, OH, & GA
And THIS November we have the pleasure of teaming-up with American Vintage Bicycle Supply!!.....Tyler's Event has almost a 10-year history of having an Annual November Swap meet.......I'm excited about the HUGE Potential of us joining forces for this NOV Swap Meet !!
Here is a LINK (next line) to pictures of this past MARCH's Swap meet at the same Atlanta Dragstrip in Commerce, GA
http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/in...ge-bicycle-swap-meet-ga-3-04-17.101658/page-2
I hope to see YOU there!!
Cheers!! CCR Dave

NOW JUST 4 WEEKS AWAY !!! HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE !! CHEERS! CCR DAVE

ONLY 3 WEEKS AWAY!! I HOPE YOU ARE MAKING PLANS TO BE HERE!!
This has the makings of one Very SUPER Swap Meet here in the SouthEast USA!
We expect a good mix of folks coming from GA, both of the Carolinas, Tenn, and ALA!! (possibly Miss. & FLA too!)

AS FAR AS WHERE WE PARK OUR VINTAGE BIKE FOLKS AT THIS EVENT >>>>> if you look at the picture from the "Sky View" in POST #1 you will see a Grassy area that meets the pavement, on the grounds of Dragstrip.
The VINTAGE Bike Vendors will start at the ROW at the EDGE of the Grassy area and migrate towards the PAVEMENT.....
WE will all be on the Pavement and if its like the MARCH '17 Event ..... we had a solid 4 ROWS (2 LANES) of just Vintage Bike Folks there.
I counted close to 40 Vintage Bike Vendors last MARCH (which was the Very First Vintage Bike Event there)
THIS NOV. Event is jointly promoted with Tyler of American Vintage Bicycle Supply and Tyler has organized a FALL Swap Meet for the last 8 years+
Tyler's Swap Meet had always been on the Saturday PRIOR to Thanksgiving week......
So this year the Swap Meet is happening 2 weeks earlier than in the past years....... and the Location has also moved from Powder Springs, GA (N.W. ATL)
and is now in Commerce, GA (which is about 1 Hour N.E. of ATL) Cheers! CCR Dave

If you're a vintage, custom or any kind of bike enthusiast, if you live in the Southeast, you really owe it to yourself to attend this meet!:praise: Also, keep in mind to be there EARLY! :rockout:There is a lot of ground to cover. Unless I go to another bike event that is held on the same day as the monthly swap meet, I always go to this one and I ALWAYS come home with another bike or more bike parts because someone is bringing bike stuff.:soapbox: So show up, bring a buddy and some stuff to sell and lets double the attendance of the March event! See you there!:thumbsup:

FREE MUSCLE BIKE SOCKS FROM DeFEET FOR THE 1ST 30 PEOPLE WHO REPLY THEY ARE COMING TO THIS SWAP MEET !!!
I have worked with the Great Folks at DeFeet Socks of Hildebran, NC (made in USA!) to make this offer:
The 1st 30 People who REPLY HERE (to this Post .... OR .... PM me thru RRB) will get a FREE Pair of these Muscle Bike Socks (pic BELOW !!!)
Tyler and I need to get an idea of how many Vendors we are expecting.....this helps us get a better count.....
I MUST have your "Real Name" and SHOE SIZE ...... and you MUST pick these up IN PERSON at the SWAP Meet............. see CCR DAVE
(I will have extras to folks coming (Beyond the 1st 30 people who reply) for a SALE price of $5.00 per pair)*** normally $10.99
The deadline to REPLY to get this offer is by end of day SUNDAY OCT 29th..............CHEERS!! CCR DAVE
BANANA BIKE SOCK.jpg

FREE MUSCLE BIKE SOCKS FROM DeFEET FOR THE 1ST 30 PEOPLE WHO REPLY THEY ARE COMING TO THIS SWAP MEET !!!
I have worked with the Great Folks at DeFeet Socks of Hildebran, NC (made in USA!) to make this offer:
The 1st 30 People who REPLY HERE (to this Post .... OR .... PM me thru RRB) will get a FREE Pair of these Muscle Bike Socks (pic BELOW !!!)
Tyler and I need to get an idea of how many Vendors we are expecting.....this helps us get a better count.....
I MUST have your "Real Name" and SHOE SIZE ...... and you MUST pick these up IN PERSON at the SWAP Meet............. see CCR DAVE
(I will have extras to folks coming (Beyond the 1st 30 people who reply) for a SALE price of $5.00 per pair)*** normally $10.99
The deadline to REPLY to get this offer is by end of day SUNDAY OCT 29th..............CHEERS!! CCR DAVEView attachment 64906

I’ll be there with Tyler!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like Louisiana’s gonna be there! Going with a few bucks to spend on a new project or two. May bring a couple of bikes for me and the wife to cruise on, possibly try to sell one. See everyone there.

This is Great News!! I'm sure you'll have a fantastic time!
Safe Travels! See you and your wife in 11 Days! Cheers! CCR Dave

Latest posts

Back