Exploded Bikes

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I really like the simplicity of a bike, but here is a look to what goes into them. Included is one or two of Rat Rod's. The rest I found at http://thingsorganizedneatly.tumblr.com/

DSC_0001-1.jpg

65explode1.jpg

tumblr_lvqnw7fqgo1qbycdb.jpg

tumblr_li46yltsFp1qbycdb.jpg

tumblr_lbojvlczF41qbycdb.jpg

tumblr_l4dzyrra821qzzq7lo1_500.jpg

Wow, love these as artwork. I technically have room on my wall once the shop is done for a full bike, but I'm thinking about blowing apart a 12" kid's bike and mounting it to a board. Thanks for sharing these.

yoothgeye said:
Wow, love these as artwork. I technically have room on my wall once the shop is done for a full bike, but I'm thinking about blowing apart a 12" kid's bike and mounting it to a board. Thanks for sharing these.
Could you do a 20"?

cman said:
yoothgeye said:
Could you do a 20"?

Yeah, a 20" would take up more space, but depending on how you lay it out, it really wouldn't be too big, it's just that I don't have a cool 20", with a 12" nobody is looking for a brand name or fancy wheels.

cman said:

hey that looks exactly like my work bench

if you add 3-4 times as many bike parts, some car parts and home project bits, misplaced tools and spill the oil.

yep. exactly like it.

I had forgotten about this thread. Thanks for reviving it.

Latest posts

Back