En Noir Et Blanc Schwinn

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
2009164.jpg

I think this is a Schwinn that was produced prior to the Phantoms. When I purchased it in a collection years ago it had a front drum brake and matching painted fenders. I removed the fenders and the brake and rebuilt and painted the wheels.
I am going to leave the original paint.

Bikes2589.jpg

2009165.jpg

6Oct08.jpg

Thought I would share some pictures of a trail ride we took on the Trail of the Coeur d Alenes Idaho last fall, beautiful...

2009166.jpg

Oct08.jpg

2009167.jpg

Cool bike. Nothing like OG paint.

Gonna do the Trail of CdA soon. Just did the Route of Hiawatha this last weekend and it was great. My plan in my head is to ride from the top of the Hiawatha to Pearson then onto Wallace to hookup with Trail CdA into Plummer. Big dreams we will see if it happens.

cman said:
Cool bike. Nothing like OG paint.

Gonna do the Trail of CdA soon. Just did the Route of Hiawatha this last weekend and it was great. My plan in my head is to ride from the top of the Hiawatha to Pearson then onto Wallace to hookup with Trail CdA into Plummer. Big dreams we will see if it happens.

Outstanding head Plan! You won't be dissapointed. We are going ride Centennial trail this weekend. Cheers

Back