DRAG KING ___Raceliner Dragster___

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Koala Bomb 3.jpg

Thank you to all of the soldiers out there. It's Memorial day here in America but my gratitude goes out to all soldiers around the world that fight against tyranny and oppression where ever occurs. :41:

It's been a full day of family, swimming, grilling, and eating! :) Now we're waiting for the sun to set so that the kids can watch a movie outside. Thought I'd use this time for an update.
The past couple of days have been pretty busy getting the back yard ready for the party, but I did squeeze in a couple of hours to get the seat pedestal started.
100_6907_zps8d1c5140.jpg

Thanks guys, I hope to get the seat pedestal finished up this week.

:cool2: I sometimes forget that it's a girls bike.:showingbiceps:
This ain't no girl's bike! (no offense to the ladies)

Great work, Rg

Thanks thanks and thanks!
Ive been seriously considering running a Jerald rear tire as well for this buildoff, I cant wait to see yours mocked up, it will probably heavily influence my decision, so hurry up and mount it!:D
Sorry that it took a few days to get the mock up picture that you asked for, but here it is! The picture doesn't do the Jerald justice though, that tire is awesome! If you need a different picture, just let me know.:)

The only other progress is that I've started cleaning up the welds on the seat pedestal and the Leotard rat trap pedals from Smoopy's are in place.

Most pictures tend to be from the chain side, so I took one from the left side this time...
100_6967_zpsdd86a915.jpg

Here's one of the rat trap pedals. I don't know what vintage they are, but they fit with the '60's racing vibe that I'm going for!
100_6969_zps472d873b.jpg

Last edited:
This build is genius, I've had the exact same frame hanging on the side of my shop for months and just can't believe what you've done to/with yours. I was hoping when you built the first tank that it would have a spawn find it's way into the build off, your artistic vision is spot on all the way down to the pedals, I can't wait to see the finished product.

This build is genius, I've had the exact same frame hanging on the side of my shop for months and just can't believe what you've done to/with yours. I was hoping when you built the first tank that it would have a spawn find it's way into the build off, your artistic vision is spot on all the way down to the pedals, I can't wait to see the finished product.
You need to buy one of his tanks when they make it into production Missing Link, if I had a girls spaceliner, I would already have my name down! :rockout:

Luke.

Thanks, I really appreciate that.

You need to buy one of his tanks when they make it into production Missing Link, if I had a girls spaceliner, I would already have my name down! :rockout:

Luke.
Luke, with your skills, you could make your own Spaceliner frame!;)

I've been focused more on this build than getting tanks ready to sell, but should start back making them by next week. The hold up is a small repair that needs to be done to one of the molds before it's used again. I have already sold a couple to RRB members who have contacted me about them, so I can't put it off any longer.

That Jerald look great on this bike! Perfect fit!
I liked those tires from the first time I saw one on here. It's even cooler in person!

Your drag bike is wearing leotards. Get it? I kill me.

but seriously, I have some pedals that look similar, but they are 9/16" thread. I'm thinking of drilling and re-tapping my 1/2" cranks so I can use them on my B09 bike.

Latest posts

Back