DIRTY STREET RAT >:^~

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Heres one I put together from parts that were litterally on the trash cart headed for the dumpster...[no not in Georgia] The bars are real Harley Davidson Ape hangers that were tossed out at a local Harley chop shop and the seat swap meet special >;/~

IMG_0009c-1.jpg

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) :mrgreen:

What does the sticker on the headbadge say (i see an american flag)?

The fork on it gives it a tuff look. You might need to remove the brake bridge with no brake.

re: DIRTY STREET RAT >:^~

WOW!..when I 1st posted it, it when unnoticed now I got cool replies.. :)

first.. the whitewalls where being thrown out too for being old ,dirty etc...But I realized how cool they fit to the look of this bike [I'm going to make a new set look look this :mrgreen:
the chainring seems to be imitation schwinn.... but drillin my own holes on a solid one sounds like a good Idea ...HHHHHMMMMMmmm

the head badge sticker says BIKES 90800 PEACE it's the youth center where I volunteer at in Long Beach Ca.

The brake bridge I plan on cutting the top off and mounting a horse shoe [FLAT black w/ red-GOOD LUCK]. the lower legs just spin when I take the brace off

too bad you cant mount the horseshoe upside down so the good luck doesnt spill out.

Thank for the message regarding the bikes. I forwarded the information on to my friend.

you build some SICK bikes outsider..
I'd like to see yaa more on the Forum!

keep your eye's pealed for the cheapo BMX's from the late 80's
early 90's and newer.They seem to have the Blank Chainrings that are great for Customizing...

nice "piece tagaether bike" ..

peace,
Kev.

THANKS FOR THE COMPS

Clothespin "n" said:
you build some SICK bikes outsider..
I'd like to see yaa more on the Forum!

keep your eye's pealed for the cheapo BMX's from the late 80's
early 90's and newer.They seem to have the Blank Chainrings that are great for Customizing...

nice "piece tagaether bike" ..

peace,
Kev.

Thanks for the compliments Kev., I'v thought about being more "active" in this forum. But Ive always been a bit of an outsider in social circles.....Although I feel quite at home here :?: :| :) :D :mrgreen:
might have to come out of my shell more often

nice bike. how did you make the harley bars work i thought they are a large diamiter than a bike?

karfer67 said:
nice bike. how did you make the harley bars work i thought they are a large diamiter than a bike?

Yes the bars are a larger diameter, bend out the goose neck opening just enough to slide the bars in. then when it gets to the center press the neck back to position. On this one I used shims because there is an opening at the bottom..probably for cables

Correct me if im wrong, But thats a schwinn chainring Or sprocket, Isnt it?

Back