"DEVIANT" link to finished build on page one :-)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: "DEVIANT" Gummies mounted up!

I love those tires, if anyone finds a set let me know, I've been wanting some since college.

Re: "DEVIANT" Gummies mounted up!

The Freaky Bunnies are getting hungry for an update!!!!!!

bunnyteeth.jpg

Re: "DEVIANT" A little stripper action!

I've been super busy the last couple of weeks, so not much work done on the build. I started work on the dropouts yesterday, and got the tank and forks stripped. Not sure if I'm going to do any paint on this build. I kinda like the way the tank looks all Chrome. Maybe a little pinstriping here and there on the forks and tank. This little guy will make short work of those rabbits... His name is River and he's 6 weeks old. He comes home with us on Friday. :)

IMAG1924-1.jpg

IMAG1927.jpg

IMAG1928.jpg

IMAG1934.jpg

Re: "DEVIANT" A little stripper action!

Glad to see you're still in the game. There is so much coolness in this build!!!!

Re: "DEVIANT" Dropouts!

Man, those are some monster drops!!

Re: "DEVIANT" Dropouts!

Love the curves on this beauty!

Re:

I got the forks finished... Stripped them and added some aluminium tape for a Chrome like appearance. I paid a visit to my favorite rat friendly bike shop yesterday and picked up some bearings for the headset. Still looking for that perfect stem and bars... Not sure how I'm going to mount the seat yet, but I'll figure it out. Having thoughts about a nanner seat. I need to set myself a deadline for the photo shoot. GTB!
IMAG1967.jpg

IMAG1964.jpg

Re: "DEVIANT" She's on the ground! update 7/30/12

Looking very good,,,, I like!

Re: "DEVIANT" She's on the ground! update 7/30/12

WHOA!!!!
Man, please be sure and finish this one!
I love this build. It is just so freaking insane!!!!

Re: "DEVIANT" Update 8/2/12 seat cranks and bars!

Sexiest curves on a bike ever.
I almost get seasick looking at it.

Re: "DEVIANT" Update 8/2/12 seat cranks and bars!

oh snap! this thing looks sweet.

Latest posts

Back