derell's stretch

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
just got this one done for a friend of mine. it rides really well and makes me want a stretch. he had it powdercoated metalic red and is a stunning color. i used the wood grain wheels again they just looked so good with the red. other than that it is a pretty simple bike nice and clean just like i like.

005.jpg

006.jpg

Wow!
That looks GREAT! :)

I have been toying with the idea of getting Stretch Orangestrong powdercoated. That wonderful standard issue peel-away paint from the factory is kinda' tickin' me off. The color is nice, but if you sneeze at it, paint leaves.

This one looks REALLY good, and I like the red... I am kinda wantin' to stay in the orange category (to avoid a name change), but have seen a couple of other colors that peak my interest. We can now safely add a third one. :shock:

Thanks for the photos... and if you could get one close-up.... I wanna see how the metallic looks?!?!

Rat Royale
REC Elsewhere

think more candy apple red than metalic sorry bout that. it looks awsome and i will take some closer pics of the wheels next time i see him around. i almost always have my camera with me.

man sensor that sounds like a challenge. maybe after i will move i have been talking about doing my own frame after all right? thanks again i really like this bike just because it is simple. and this fork basicly goes right onto a dyno frame just for anyone out there who wanted to know. this is the KHS double crown with intergrated stem. very cool

nah not a challenge but you know me.....i just think itd look cool(if i could even ride a stretch i might try it but you saw that i was scared to ride keokis on the last ride :shock: )

that was fun i love his bike you get sickingly addicted to dragging the pedals aver awhile. and hey keoki where are you man it was all derell's fault. dont worry when i build my stretch i will paint it pink with polka dots. :D

karfer67 said:
that was fun i love his bike you get sickingly addicted to dragging the pedals aver awhile. and hey keoki where are you man it was all derell's fault. dont worry when i build my stretch i will paint it pink with polka dots. :D
hahahahahaha i know, this bike looks waaaaaaayyyy too familiar. and i'm holding you to the pink polka dots hahhaa :shock:

sensor said:
hehehe!! ill even mix the pink for ya!
hahaha yup, heck i'll buy the paint for you! so your set. you better do it! ahhahaha. but you were right adam, now i know what it feels like to be you! (sort of) hahahaha.

Hats off to Karfer for this 1! It's a very simple, clean looking stretch. And thanks for putting up w/ all the newbie ?'s Finally got 2 ride it around Elk Grove, Laguna area and every1 seemed to like it. It rides really well, alot better than my 1st stretch. And Keoki, I stole your rims, sorry. Hey Karfer 1st or 2nd dibbs on your long awaited frame too. I'll probably c ya soon, got some ideas on a new project. :D

big D said:
Hats off to Karfer for this 1! It's a very simple, clean looking stretch. And thanks for putting up w/ all the newbie ?'s Finally got 2 ride it around Elk Grove, Laguna area and every1 seemed to like it. It rides really well, alot better than my 1st stretch. And Keoki, I stole your rims, sorry. Hey Karfer 1st or 2nd dibbs on your long awaited frame too. I'll probably c ya soon, got some ideas on a new project. :D
hhahahaha no prob....the bike came out siiiiiiiiiick!!!!!! when you coming down here to ride?

actually mine are from the teens(as in 1912-1919)so id say mine were around first :wink:
and yeah i built a bike thats darn near karfers lucky 7's twin so i know what ya mean(i still like it and ride it... just not when i go down to sact!)

Back