Death by Green Machine

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
YETIOASJ.jpg

Dude! That looks like a blast. Looks like a trip to the E.R. Is in your future, lol, hope not though.
Me: geez why do my elbows and my shoulder and my legs hurt and why are my hands bruised.
Also me: you got clobbered like a dozen times by a green machine impersonating an alligator rolling you down the street.
Me: oh yeah. That. Thanks

Sent from my E6833 using Tapatalk

a wider stance in the back might help with the rolling over... and you have another follower on instagram. :crazy:

Carl.

a wider stance in the back might help with the rolling over... and you have another follower on instagram. :crazy:

Carl.
The wider stance brings the wheel further forward to make the same arc turn. It brings me behind the loaded wheel and it falls over. In other news it throws me farther in the air when it rolls. Not to mention more likely to hook a tree or one of those I beams on my way past it

Last edited:
That wing is actually a crash cage. When I slide sideways into a wall or a tree or, the fence, those stone walls, a truck bumper, etc. something that wing hits it before I do. The same thing sliding on my side down the street. The wing and those handle bars are slider pegs
https://www.instagram.com/p/BbKidpSFhFz/

Funny how that works but trust me I have wrecked it pretty bad several times

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back